Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Poopy Diaper Incident

At church this past Sunday, the bishopric asked Steve and me to help out in the nursery because they were short on teachers. It was entertaining! :-) The main incident I'd like to tell you about is when this boy started crying because this other girl wouldn't let him play with the toy she had. So I picked him up to help calm him down. When suddenly..... I felt something warm on my left arm. I set him back down and there was a chunky trail of green stinky poop all up my arm. Pretty gross huh? After leaving, Steve and I decided that Tiffany & Justin have one of the hardest callings in their ward and they are probably experts at it now. :-) We love you!

1 comments:

Cassie said...

Yeah thats really gross. If I was a barfer I may have lost it!