After watching many basketball games the past 3 months here are the final results...
Steve's Pinnacle team took 1st place in their league.
They are the 2009 Pinnacle champs!
They are the 2009 Pinnacle champs!
Steve's Elder's Quorum took 2nd in the stake and made it to
1 of the final 8 teams in the regional playoffs.
Here's some pics of his goofy fans...
1 of the final 8 teams in the regional playoffs.
Here's some pics of his goofy fans...
And Steve' s young men took 1st in the stake and went undefeated as the regional champs!!!!!!!
(I'll post some pics of the championship game when I get them)
(I'll post some pics of the championship game when I get them)
It was a fun filled season and Steve played and coached really well. I'm proud of him and his young men. The young men truly have the best sportsmanship in the region! Good job guys!



0 comments:
Post a Comment