Saturday, May 16, 2009

HaPpY eAsTeR!!!

Steve and I spoke in sacrament on Easter Sunday this year. We even got to speak with our friend Jarom as the youth speaker. I enjoyed the fact that it helped us think more about the spiritual aspects of Easter.

I truly know that the Savior died for me so that I can live with my family for eternity. What a blessing to know that because the Savior was resurrected, we too can be resurrected and live with our Heavenly Father again. I am so grateful that Steve and I chose to be sealed in the temple for eternity and that our little Cooper can be born under the covenant. I don't know what my life would be like with out our little family. I look forward to spending forever with my Stevie by my side. What a blessing!



Aside from the spiritual meaning of Easter we also got to have our traditional scavenger hunt at my mom's....

It was a race between me, Steve and my cousins Courtney & Colby
"On your mark, get set, GO!"

Look, I found my second clue!

"Hurry, Hurry! You're in my way!"

I win!

After much waiting, searching,
and somehow skipping one of his clues,
Steve finally found his Easter basket behind the fire place.

Our Easter Baskets

The goofy kids
(& Colby's adorable puppy Milo)

It's really hard to get a normal picture of us sometimes... :-)

My beautiful mother! Thanks mom for the fun filled Easter!

Let's go fly a kite!

0 comments: