Saturday, May 16, 2009

Spring Break in Mesquite

For spring break I took a trip down to Mesquite to visit my grandparents. I took my dad, aunt Lara, and cousins Taylor & Cody along. It was a very relaxing and enjoyable time. I loved being able to sit by the pool while socking up the warm sun and listening to the sounds of nature. It was a short but sweet trip and I look forward to another one.

Playin with the boys in the pool

Just relaxin'

I was sad I couldn't enjoy the hot tub...
Taylor, Lara & Cody seemed to enjoy it tho!

My handsome 50 year old daddy!

My prego belly

We went to the Michael Ballam concert at the local high school.



In addition to work & school,
this is what Steve got to enjoy while I was gone...
Glad I left! :-)

3 comments:

Zanny said...

Your belly is so cute! We REALLY REALLY miss you guys as nieghbors, (Chadley asked what I was typing, and she said, "aw, me too," and then Dallin echoed the same.) WE ALL MISS YOU!

Jan said...

Miss you this summer.

Jess said...

You need to update! How is that little baby belly feeling of yours. I keep checking to see if you have had to go to the hospital.