Sunday, September 27, 2009

Cooper's 2nd Month of Life

Boy does time fly. Cooper is already almost 4 months old and I'm just now getting around to blogging about his second month of life. He has grown sooo much since these pictures were taken. I can't believe it. Well, here's the scoop of month #2...

He weighed 12 lbs 8 oz (75th%) and was 23 inches long (50th%).

He was such a tired boy, he fell asleep on his changing pad
(in his favorite froggy position I might add)
You may also notice his baby acne that he had really bad for months 2 & 3

This is what he looks like when he's trying decide if he really wants to wake up or not

He's starting to giggle...

And he fell asleep with his binki half way in

He doesn't need his white or blue headrests anymore!

Like father, like son

This is what I usually catch these two doing when I get home from work everyday. But I think this picture was taken during a Sunday nap. I just love how sprawled out Cooper is.

The shirt great grandma Merrill gave him

"I don't wanna wake up"

He's smiling!!!!

He's also starting to look at things in front of him and interact a little bit.

That's it for the month 2 pictures. He also had his 2 month check-up where he got his first set of immunizations. It was a sad visit. It didn't start off very well to begin with because he was hungry and I didn't have time to feed him before. He didn't mind the oral immunization that he drank but when I had to hold town his arms and the nurses jammed three needles in his thighs all at once, he let out a screaming cry. It was so sad! But in the end he was a tough boy and got through it by sleeping it off.

0 comments: