Well, it's back to work I go. I went back to work full time on August 17 after a long and enjoyable work-free summer. Cooper was only 6 weeks old when I went back so you can imagine how hard it was for me to leave him. There were several mornings when I was in tears on my way to work. But I finally got used to it after a few weeks. And I'm so glad Cooper started sleeping through the night after about a month so that I could get by with more sleep.
So since I have to work M-F 8-4, Cooper is passed around between babysitters. Luckily, Steve only has school on MWF so he can be home with Cooper on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Which I love that Steve gets to experience the nurturing aspect of having a baby and Steve LOVES to play with him. So on Monday's Cooper spends the day at my in-laws, Wednesday's he's at my aunt Lara's and on Friday mornings he's at my aunt Susan's then with my mom on Friday afternoons. He's kind of crazy-but it works. And we're so grateful to have family that is so willing to be there for us.
16 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment