Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Steve's New Project

Yes, Steve has another toy. I allowed it because sadly...

...we had to sell his corvette for a down payment on our house...

...and his engine that he so beautifully restored...

It was a very sad evening the day we sold the corvette. We drove home in tears. So I promised him we'd buy another corvette in the future.

But he thoroughly enjoys his new toy "Blue". It's a '71 Chevy truck.

Another reason why I let him buy it was so we could have two running vehicles once I started work since Steve would be driving Cooper to and from the babysitters. But being Steve, after only a week of owning it-he took it apart to remodel and put back together. So I've been back at work for a month now and his truck is still sitting on our driveway waiting to be put back together. Thankfully, we have a very generous friend that is loaning us one of his many vehicles until Steve gets the truck done. Thanks T-bone! :-) Here's some pictures of the remodeling process...


0 comments: