Had another checkup today. I'm 2cm dilated, 75% effaced, and extremely uncomfortable. I fill like I'm going to pop and I can't maneuver or sleep very well. I'm also in more pain than I was with Cooper. (that I can remember) I've decided that the last few weeks of pregnancy are the worst because there's no knowing when you're going to go into labor. It's all a waiting/guessing/anticipating/ game. I don't like it. Especially since I have to work up until she comes. What if I go into labor while I'm at work? How am I going to go into labor? Will it be the same as with Cooper or will my water break? Will everything go okay? What if she comes tonight and I'm not done with my sub plans yet? What if she comes before my shower? What if I haven't packed our hospital bags yet? What if...? What if...? What if...? It's so nerve racking. I wish there was a way to just know everything. But I guess that's part of being a mom-you don't. :-) Well, lets just hope she stays in there for at least another week so I can finish getting ready. (even though I'm really ready to be done)
16 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment