Sunday, March 13, 2011

Only 3 more weeks!

This week I measured at 1.5cm dilated and 75% effaced and she's dropped in a head down position. Crazy! I really can't believe the time for our baby to arrive is already here. And I'm SO not ready for her yet! I still need to write sub plans, hold parent teacher conferences, have a baby shower, finish getting the house ready, and packing our hospital bags. I sure hope she can wait long enough for me to get things in order first. But I am SO EXCITED to finally meet our little princess and to hold her in my arms. (She just needs to wait as long as possible. :-) )

After 3 weeks, we finally finished painting her nursery! It turned out really cute. Now we just need to put up the border then start organizing it.

Coop helping Dada "maint"

Here's an update picture on my belly. I'm still not as big as I was with Cooper and I'm not swollen. I haven't gained as much weight as I did with him either. But I'm sure getting uncomfortable and it's painful. (I'll post the picture later when I get to my other computer)

0 comments: