"Teacher, did you know that we're all brothers and sisters? Jesus is even our brother."
"I know when we're going to see Abraham Lincoln and George Washington again?"
When?
"When Heavenly Father comes back."
"I like your body teacher."
"I love you teacher."
"You're hair looks cute."
"Why is your belly so big?" (one student) "Because she's having a baby!" (the rest of the class)
"You need to come to my house and play with my toys."
"You're stupid! I hate you!" (because I didn't give him a piece of candy)
So, I don't care if you hate me. But you should never call anyone stupid.
(The next day he showed up with a box of chocolates and a sorry note for me.) :-)
"What's that on your face."
A zit :-)
"What's a zit?"...
"Do you eat and sleep here?"
And the list goes on... It's pretty funny the things they say sometimes. You just gotta love them for it! I'll have to add more as they come up and as I remember them.
16 years ago



2 comments:
I've always thought it would be hilarious to read a book written be a preschool or kindergarten teacher about the things kids say. I can only imagine you guys hear all sorts of crazy things...some funny, some not so funny. Kids are so real, they just tell it like it is. Funny stuff!
Great stuff! Thanks, I needed a laugh this morning.
Post a Comment